Yay!! One of my favorite bloggers, Slackmistress*, has another blog dedicated to all things Nerd. It most definitely puts the "astic" in "dorktastic," and it makes me proud to be a nerd.
So great is my nerd pride that I decided to enter a little contest over at Antisocial Networking. The name of the contest? My Nerd Crush!
I wrote all about my nerd crush, and lo and behold, I was chosen as a semi-finalist.
Who is my nerd crush? Well, you are just going to have to see for yourself! My entry is the third one from the top.
And, um, while you're over there, it would be super awesome if you would vote for me! The poll is located at the bottom of the page. You have until midnight on July 3rd (PST) to cast your vote!!
Yours in Nerdery,
Brooke
*1.) If you have not yet read The Slack Daily (link in my sidebar and above), you should;
2.) If you HAVE read The Slack Daily, love it as much as I do, and you are on Facebook, you should join the Slackmistress Appreciation Society. All the cool kids (and the nerds) are doin' it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Buzz...hehehehe
Voted!!
Post a Comment