It just occurred to me that my last day of work here in Thailand is exactly TWO MONTHS from yesterday. There is an entire cosmos of actions that must be completed between now and then, and I really don't know how it is all gonna happen. I'm still trying to finish my journal entries from my Hong Kong trip while I also plan for my upcoming trip to Burma. I'm also trying to scrapbook and finally, FINALLY upload some pictures onto Picasa/Facebook, and even on here, which I will hopefully do this weekend. I also have to ship about a gazillion more packages and somehow save enough money to transition from here back to the U.S. I have to get a billion massages ('cause, oh man am I gonna miss those) and put the finishing touches on the preschool curriculum.
Posts about previous and future travels coming soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment