Firsts, Lasts, Nows
Firsts
First kiss: This guy named Jared who had really chapped lips. It was a highly unpleasant experience. I was in sixth grade, and several years would pass before I would attempt to kiss another boy....
First state you lived in: Minnesota!
First boy/girl you liked: Apparently when I was four I had quite the huge crush on a boy named Hart. I guess I even kissed him. I was always a bit of a brazen little thing....
First boy/girl you loved: Peter :)
First book you couldn't put down: I have been reading so many amazing books lately!! But the first one....I think that would have to be Charlotte's Web. That book made me fall in love with reading.
First friend you couldn't wait to see: Probably the first best friend I ever had. Her name is Lindsay, and we still keep in touch!!
First IM of the day: None today
First SN: Um, what's that?????
First email: I got a fabulous one from my friend Lauren this morning.
First online journal: That I ever read?? My friend Krissa's blog. Le Petit Hiboux (it's on my sidebar....the website where I'm filling this out is not letting me link to it, for some reason...)
First band you loved: Milli Vanilli. That was also my first concert, which I attended with Lindsay when I was in third grade.
First poster you bought: See above.
First band member you obsessed about: See above.
First song you loved of your current favorite band: I don't really have a current favorite band.
Lasts
Last kiss: I kissed Peter goodbye at the airport when he left in August. Wow. My last kiss was in AUGUST!!!!
Last hug: My sister hugged me goodbye when she left in October. Man. I am starved for hugs right now.....
Last word said: "soon" (as in, "see you soon")
Last book read (all the way): Into Thin Air
Last IM: From my friend JJ
Last person IMed: See above
Last online journal entry: Yesterday
Last TV show seen: An old episode of How I Met Your Mother
Last commercial seen: It was in Thai. To be honest, I have no idea what it was advertising. It was a little strange....
Last person you spoke to: My friend/roommate/coworker
Last CD bought: Sheesh.....it's been years and years since I bought an actual CD. I honestly have no idea.....
Last song heard: Mountain Hare Krishna by Krishna Das
Last thought: That spring roll tasted a little funky and I certainly hope it doesn't decide to jettison itself from my digestive tract later tonight.....
Last word heard: Goodbye!
Now
Current song listening to/singing: None
Current website you're surfing: Bzoink, where I got this li'l survey....
Current book you're reading: The Boleyn Inheritance. I've recently become obsessed with the Tudors (Henry VIII in particular)
Current friend you're talking to: At this exact moment? Many of my friends are just waking up on the other side of the world right now....
Current rant: The fact that napkins here in Asia are completely tiny and useless. They are super thin and small. It's like you've been given a small square of one-ply toilet paper and it's supposed to get you through an entire, messy meal!!
Current rave: These fresh spring rolls that I've discovered....though that may change if this one that's clanging around in my belly makes me violently ill.....
Current obsession: Memoirs and historical fiction
Current love of your life: Peter. Forever and always :)
Current hair color: Uff da. I'm fully entering brunette territory after being a lifelong blonde. I hate it. I'm getting some supercute highlights before I go home again!
Current thought: I'm still stuck on the spring roll
Current font you love: Century Gothic. I made it the official font of our school.
Current shoe you're wearing: I'm indoors in Thailand. I am therefore wearing no shoes.
Current hair style: Lately I've been tying the hair back in a bun or a twist with a clip, and wearing an elastic headband. My hair does not do very good things in the climate here....
Current person you hate: Good grief!! Such a strong word!! I can honestly say that I don't hate anyone.
Fill out this survey yourself
Find a different survey
Brought to you by Bzoink
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'll trade you a case of big, thick, fluffy lobster-country napkins, a CDBaby gift certificate, and a gentlemanly hug for some of those spring rolls. Oh wait, this is impractical for so many reasons.
Post a Comment