So my employers bought this bear to put in the entryway of our school. Now, is it just me, or is there something not quite right about this guy? He's got the crazy eyes and his head is all wonky. Although I usually try to run right past him, the other day I decided to take a look at what the ribbon around his neck says:
My love is different from other
Mine is real one!
Hold me now! Touch me now!
Yeesh. Not only is his English not that good, but homebear is a little zealous about being touched.
So I think the children will just need to stay at least three feet away. At all times. I'd put him in the basement, but I'm afraid he might find a way to hunt me down and kill me in my sleep.
And, um, this is what life is like when you live it with an overactive imagination.

1 comment:
He is a bit creepy, and that is without a full face shot.
Post a Comment